I was conversing last night with Jon about the content of my page and he had some good insights for me that I wasn't thinking too critically about in the early stages of my blog. I realize that now's the time to start incorporating these things as the sooner I can generate interest the better.
This post isn't going to contain these updates seeing as I'm not at my normal computer, but the one in my office. I will try and get pictures up soon and other things that will create more content for my sight.
My main goal with this site though will still be the content of my posts and what I want to talk about. I do want to have something for everyone but mostly want to make it what I want to spout off about.
I'm sorry this post didn't contain any humor in it or new content (ironic given that's what it was about. And there's your humor) but I'll do my damnedest to make the next one a thing of beauty.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment